- Are YOU fed up paying dental costs that your medical aid does not fully pay?
- Do you have no medical aid, but want help when paying dental expenses?
- This best only Dental Medical Aid Insurance plan is what you need!
From only R 170 per month!
If you have no Medical Aid or have a Hospital Plan only, then this plan will help you meet the high costs of both normal and specialised dentistry!
Medical aids can pay for dental costs, however they are constantly reducing these benefits and most of your claims are paid from your day-to-day savings anyway!
Worse still, your dental benefits are shared between all family members, so when a member claims it reduces everyone's benefits!
The Dental Plan annual benefits are per person on the policy - never shared amongst your family!
This insurance policy can:
- act as a "gap" cover for dentistry because, you can avoid using all your precious day-to-day savings to cover dental procedures,
- be used to substitute the dental benefit shortfall of your medical aid, so you are never be out of pocket again!
- only be used with listed dentists, ensuring you have NO CO-PAYMENTS!
85% of all dental practitioners registered on the network nationwide, so you will not be left lacking for choice!
There are 3 plans to choose from GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE OPTIONJoin this Dental Insurance Plan which offers every person up to:
Any age can join!
They will manage your whole authorisation and claiming process with you!
This insurance plan is very well priced against other dental plans in the market.
It offers more benefits like in-hospital wisdom removal, mouth guards and bite plates, Pan Scan, dentures and implants than most other insurance plans.
Brochure on what the Dental Plan offers you!
I want a quote.
We have a Facebook page as well ...
We will offer you the BEST HELP FOR FREE!
Medical aid pays healthcare costs.
What if a disability STOPS your income?
Last update: April 6, 2021
MedBioWorld: one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, databases and other resources.
Medical Aid Authority Peter Pyburn.
South African rights reserved.