Medical Aid is expensive and the more money you need for out of hospital costs, the higher your premium!
Savings are your money and part of the premium you pay, however you can't use it as you want to! Yes, you do get a year's worth up front, BUT THEY CHARGE YOU FOR THAT!
So, before you have even spent a cent, you already have reduced funds!
- Not linked to any specific medical scheme, so helps where you cannot afford a full medical aid.
- Provides savings for shortfalls and copayments from a medical scheme.
- Provides additional savings where your medical scheme benefits have been depleted.
- Market-related interest on credit balances.
- You can withdraw your money whenever you need to - not like medical aid savings.
- You control your funds as they can only be paid for medical costs.
The HEALTH DEBIT CARD works the same as most medical aids saving accounts - except that you pay for all out of hospital treatments using your Health Card!
It really is the ONLY way to control the high costs of medical aid!
You control your money and protect against your highest financial threat - private hospitalisation!
It compliments a Hospital Plan by providing a savings fund for those day-to-day and unforeseen out-of-hospital expenses.
Yes, tell me more about the HEALTHCARD.
You must consult the schemes/company product brochures and rules for comprehensive benefit descriptions.