The Best, Affordable Medical Aid with a Low Premium and High Benefits.
Finally, a healthcare Plan that won't leave you battling to meet high premiums, yet it offers excellent in and out of hospital benefits.
It pays essential dentistry costs and NOT from your savings, so your money lasts longer!
A leading medical scheme in South Africa, that will provide you with access to exceptional healthcare funding benefits at very, very affordable rates!
A Comprehensive health plan that covers you for approved in-hospital planned and emergency, (including Prescribed Minimum Benefits PMBs) care and a savings fund for day-to-day costs.
There are NO networks ... you choose your own hospitals, doctors and specialists!
Rated as one of the most successful open medical schemes in South Africa – as measured by the benefits provided vs. contributions, financial stability, membership size and growth, average age of beneficiaries and the service levels provided as indexed on Hellopeter.com – all Genesis members are in good hands!
One of the best value-for-money medical scheme options in South Africa, per the most recent GTC Healthcare Consulting Medical Aid Survey,
Lowest contribution increase of all open schemes for 8 consecutive years, 6.4% for 2020!
GENESIS contributions start from R 2,225 pm in 2020 - for a FULL Medical Aid!
Genesis is a great scheme, because it pays
- All in-hospital accounts like ward and theatre fees, as well as other treatment costs like physio and pathology, at 200% of medical aid rates.
- Intensive and high care wards in private hospital and day clinics.
- Hospital specialists and other providers
- Certain doctor rooms procedures.
- Severe illnesses like Cancer, Stroke, Organ transplant.
- Out of hospital costs from a savings fund. (depending on the plan you choose)
- Emergency assistance
- Chronic illnesses
- No annual limits.
Very few co-payments.
And it pays essential dentistry, so you can use your savings on other vital out of hospital costs!
There are 2 plans with differing amounts for day-to-day costs.
1. PRIVATE COMPREHENSIVE has a savings fund to use for day-to-day costs.
A portion of your premium funds your savings.
Every 3 months, these contributions are allocated to your savings (any balance in that account is added).
Any balance at year-end rolls over to the new year.
2. PRIVATE PLUS has a Self Managed fund to use for day-to-day costs.
A portion of your premium goes into your fund.
Every 3 months, these contributions are allocated to your fund (any balance in that account is added).
There is no roll-over of funds at year- end. You must use or lose the balance of your funds.
Although both plans pay in-hospital costs at 2 times medical aid rates, private providers can charge more than this rate!
In order to prevent shortfalls with in-hospital costs, please look at adding a GAP COVER and TOP UP PLAN
(from R234 pm).
You will then have unlimited private hospital cover, paying up to 5 times medical scheme rates.
This is the only medical aid - we know of - that offers dentistry benefits paid by the scheme!
7 more reasons to join Genesis!
- Genesis is one of 5 (of 22) open medical schemes in South Africa that is self-administered.
Apart from the indirect benefit of significant cost savings on administration fees, you don’t pay VAT on administration fees; hence it has been able to boast the lowest annual contribution increases of all schemes in the open scheme market, for the past 7 consecutive years!
- Child rates are amongst the lowest in the market.
- In yet another recent survey conducted by Towers Watson, (a leading global professional services company), the Private Choice hospital plan and the Private Comprehensive plans, stood out as absolute market leaders amongst the 181 open medical scheme benefit options compared in this survey!
- A FREE Smartphone Application allows you to to stay in touch and up to date - managing your most important medical aid information from the palm of your hand - 24/7.
- As a result of the consistent financial performance of the Scheme, the scheme is able to boast a very high claim paying ability to help put your mind at rest that claims will be paid.
- Every member is treated as a real person, by another real person.
- You will not find a better medical aid anywhere!
Why are you not a member yet?
From an incredible:Member - R 2,225 + Top Up R 234
= R 2,459 pm
Member + dependent - R 5,110 + Top Up R 234
= R 5,344 pm
Family - R 6,110 pm + Top Up R 234
= R 6,344 pm
Benefits are plan dependent.
Too expensive for your budget?
Consider ONLY IN HOSPITAL and ESSENTIAL DENTAL COVER!
Single - R 1,765 + Top Up R 234
= R 1,999 pm
2 Adults - R 3,530 + Top Up R 234
= R 3,764 pm
Family of 4 - R 4.530 pm + Top Up R 234 = R 4,764 pm
This is the lowest, unlimited private hospital only benefit plan know of!
The medical aid brochures and rules contain comprehensive benefit descriptions.
TALK TO ME .... I am here to help you - AT NO CHARGE!So, send me your questions and concerns. I'll answer them for you.
Join through us and we'll offer you instant support by email or phone.
We have a dedicated team in Genesis, there to assist you at any time AND FOR FREE!
If you go direct, you won't have this service - and it is FREE anyway!
We will offer you the BEST HELP!
Last update April 3, 2020
Disclaimer and Medical Disclosure
Hosted by hostking.
Excellent rates! Excellent service! Excellent speed!
CHECK THIS LOW COST OFFER...NOW! JOIN TODAY
Medical Aid Authority Peter Pyburn.
South African rights reserved.