Ingwe is the Best Network Medical Aid Plan where you can use ANY PRIVATE HOSPITAL
OR use an listed network hospitals and get DISCOUNTED CONTRIBUTION!!
By using provider networks, you get a discounted premium (based on what you earn) FROM just R 439 pm!
You have life-threatening (car accident, stroke, heart attack etc.) and life-sustaining (cancer, kidney etc.) cover.
- No overall annual limit hospitalisation.
- You can choose to use either Any hospital, a network of Private hospitals, or State hospitals for an even more lower premium.
- High and intensive care!
- Hospital accounts and related costs incurred in-hospital (from admission to discharge) are covered – provided that treatment has been authorised.
- Specialised procedures/treatments that do not necessarily require admission to hospital and are included in the Major Medical Benefit.
- Maternity confinements and emergency Caesarean benefits.
- Neonatal intensive care.
- PMB knee and hip replacements.
- PMB MRI and CT scans.
- Mental health benefits.
- HIV benefits.
- PMB Cancer and kidney benefits.
No savings account as you have listed benefits and limits.
- no limit to the number of times you visit your chose Network GP.
- Out-of-network GP, casualty or after-hours visits.
- Listed prescribed medicines paid.
- Specialist visits.
- Dental examinations, fillings and x-rays as per the list of tariff codes.
- Optical with eye test and a pair of clear standard or bi-focal lenses with standard frame as per formulary per beneficiary every 2 years.
- Specific list of pathology tests covered. Specific list of black and white x-rays covered.
- PMB MRI and CT scans, magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP), whole-body radioisotope and PET scans.
- 26 Listed Chronic medicines!
- Disease Management Programmes to assist you actively manage your chronic condition.
I want a quote.
The Health Platform Benefit
A unique benefit that encourages health awareness, enhances the quality of life and gives you peace of mind through:
- preventative care and early detection
- maternity programme
- management of certain diseases
- health education and advice
- local emergency cover.
- blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, height, weight etc.
- dental consultation
- Pap smear, prostate
- GP physical exam
- baby, flu, Tetanus immunisation
- Antenatal visits, growth scans.
Click on the buttons below to download a list of network (depending upon your plan of choice) GP's in your area...
Primary Network Providers
Active Network Providers
A leading loyalty programme that rewards you for good health practices. Get cash-back and discounts at a range of partners and online.
The more points you earn, the better your status and the greater your rewards.
What Momentum Health Ingwe medical Aid costs
Premiums are based upon your income, so you enjoy the same benefits as other members - regardless of your earnings! The highest income of either adult members is used. Please look at the relevant bracket in the quote.
That is your contribution.
You need to prove your income by completing an income form and submitting 3-months payslips and bank statements.
Premiums from R 439 pm for a single member !!
Apply online or download - Momentum Health application
Consider other schemes?
Do you want the BEST HELP FOR FREE?
We have a Facebook page as well ...
Medical aid pays healthcare costs.
What if a disability STOPS your income?
Last update: February 27, 2021
MedBioWorld: one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, databases and other resources.
Medical Aid Authority Peter Pyburn.
South African rights reserved.