CompCare Medical Aid
Compcare, one of the healthiest open medical scheme in South Africa.
Affordable benefits offered
and the most likely to be recommended by healthcare consultants.
10 Reasons to Choose a Compcare Plan for your and your family.
- One of the top Schemes in South Africa. This is proven by a solid 42-year track record and a solvency level of more than 45%.
- Wide range of options. Choose the perfect option to fit your lifestyle, needs and budget.
Efficiency discounted options ensuring savings on contributions of up to 25% by opting to go to Dischem pharmacies and Netcare hospitals.
- Benefits that support and encourage your active lifestyle and paid by the scheme. Fitness assessments and exercise prescription programmes with access to registered biokineticists and exercise facilities. Healthy eating and sports nutrition programmes.
- Women’s Health paid by the scheme. Mammograms, cervical cancer vaccination and contraceptives.
- Men’s Health. Prostate checks.
- Kids’ Health paid by the scheme.• Baby wellness visits, childhood immunisations, school readiness assessments, pre-school eye, hearing and a dental screening.• An emergency room visit every year for children younger than six.• Kids occupational therapist visits, a fitness assessment and exercise prescription programme, nutritional assessment and healthy eating plan.• Unlimited visits to the GP and basic dentistry for children younger than six, once your day-to-day benefits are depleted.
- Extreme and adventure sports: Healthcare cover when participating in extreme and adventure sports.
Access to selected sports supplements and wearable fitness and health monitoring devices on selected CompCare options.
- Unlimited Oncology. Unlimited cancer treatment programme, subject to treatment protocols at designated service providers.
- Emotional Health paid by the scheme: Unlimited professional telephonic emotional health and well-being support around-the-clock and referrals for one-on-one counselling.
- Superior services and benefits delivered through our partnership with leading healthcare administrator, Universal Healthcare.
Choose from 8 plans.
You are sure to find the right plan at the right price for your needs!
A new generation option that offers comprehensive cover, with unlimited hospital cover and superior day-to-day benefits. This option offers a savings account, flexible risk cover and extensive above-threshold benefits.
Pinnacle ED - use only Netcare hospitals and get a discounted premium!
Premiums from R 7,379 pm
with R 21,850 savings for day-to-day costs.
A new generation option that offers complete cover with unlimited hospital cover and extensive day-to-day benefits. This option offers a savings account, flexible risk cover and ample above-threshold benefits.
Dynamic ED - use only Net-care hospitals and get a discounted premium!
Premiums from R 5,563 pm
with R 12,468 for day-to-day costs.
A new generation option that offers exceptional cover with unlimited hospital cover and above average day-to-day benefits, consisting of a savings account and flexible risk cover. Additional cover for specified services is available once the savings account and flexi risk benefits are exhausted.
Symmetry ED - use only Netcare hospitals and get a discounted premium!
Premiums from R 4,397 pm
with R 9,940 savings for day-to-day costs.
A traditional option that offers extensive unlimited hospital cover within a network of Private Hospitals. Day-to-day benefits are paid from risk with an extended day-to-day benefit component for specified services.
Premiums from R 3,645 pm with R 11,460 savings for day-to-day costs.
A traditional option that offers substantial cover, with unlimited hospital cover and sufficient day-to-day benefits consisting of flexible risk cover. Additional cover for specified services are available once the flexi risk benefit is exhausted.
Mumed ED - use only Netcare hospitals and get a discounted premium!
Premiums from R 3,496 pm
with R 6,410 savings for day-to-day costs.
The UNISAVE option offers comprehensive unlimited hospital cover. A flexible savings account allows a member to pay for day-to-day healthcare requirements at the member’s own discretion.
Premiums from R 12,709 pm
with R 8,112 savings for day-to-day costs.
A premium comprehensive private hospital benefit plan with postoperative rehabilitation benefits, as well as wellness benefits, for complete peace of mind.
Medx ED - use only Netcare hospitals and get a discounted premium!
Premiums from R 2,376 pm
Comprehensive, unlimited hospital cover with a flexible savings account that allows you to pay for day-to-day healthcare requirements at your discretion.
Premiums from R 1,690 pm
Choose the CompCare option that is right for you and make sure that you achieve your optimum health at all times.
- Preventing illness and promoting health and therefore each and every option includes promotive, preventative, curative, rehabilitative and supportive benefits.
- Looking at families holistically recognising the life changes and needs of both parents and children. Including appropriate care for the whole family.
- A wellness benefit that supports a healthy lifestyle. Access to a biokineticist, gym, dietician, nutritional assessment and a healthy eating programme.
- An emotional wellness benefit with unlimited telephone counselling and 3 face-to-face psychologist sessions.
- Emergency assistance at accident or injury scenes. Transportation to a hospital - including airlifts.
- CompCare covers all costs relating to sports injuries, including Extreme Sports.
- Preventative care like GP wellness consult, blood pressure, sugar,cholesterol, BMI, HIV, malaria, flu, glaucoma.
- Emotional care like psychiatric treatment in hospital, psychology: non-psychiatric admissions, clinical psychologists, alcoholism, drug dependence and narcotics.
- Speciality care like unlimited oncology including chemotherapy and radiotherapy, biological agents and specialised medication, wound care, home nurse, step-down facilities.
Active Lifestyle Programmes
- Biokineticist fitness assessment and exercise prescription, nutritional assessment and healthy eating plan, specified wearable devices, specified sports supplements.
I want a quote.
If you do NOT use a Compcare-linked provider, you could have in-hospital shortfalls.
There are also, co-payments for certain in-hospital procedures!
This means your private hospital bill can be significantly short paid.
Consider this excellent Top Up and Gap cover plan to prevent you from having to pay these costs!
So, now can you really say that Compcare Medical Aid is not worth investigating?
Do you want the BEST HELP FOR FREE?
JOIN NOW ... DOWNLOAD COMPCARE APPLICATION
Consider other schemes?
We have a Facebook page as well ...
Medical aid pays healthcare costs.
What if a disability STOPS your income?
Last update: April 6, 2021
MedBioWorld: one of the largest Internet sites for medical and biotechnology journals, associations, databases and other resources.
Medical Aid Authority Peter Pyburn.
South African rights reserved.